I'd love to see exploration missions. They would be so cool to do. The
galaxy is somewhat small I must admit.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 21 March 2013 21:26
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Upgrading smugglers 5.

the last thing I heard from neil was the beginning of this year.
there have been some updates, and a few bugs fixed mostly missing files.
right now I have reported but have not got a responce to a bug where if you
need to find anything in a sun  you won't be able to find a sun, go to a sun
or anything unless you leave the system, travel round for a couple moves
then come back.
thats a pain.
Though I have never seriously completed a game at all.