Thank you, Charles, that was not the answer I was hoping for. Let me try it this way and see if you can give me the answer which iws requested. I have a Windows XP machine. Can I play this game on my computer. There, does that do it for you. Is that clear enough for you? Next time, if you want to be mean about it, keep it to yourself. Iphone Iphone

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Wheel 1.1 Released

The answer is at the URL given.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Olver" <goodfo...@charter.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 8:30 AM

What platform/s does this game play on?

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damien C. Pendleton" <dam...@x-sight-interactive.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 5:15 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] X-Wheel 1.1 Released

Hi folks,
We are pleased to announce the release of X-Wheel 1.1. Though this is not a major release, it does contain a couple of important changes. Firstly, the game now contains a player manager, where you can have anything between two and four players. You can decide which players are human, and which players are computer based, and the computer players now have intelligence levels that you can choose to play with. Other minor changes include: Two new options in the main menu, to unregister the game and to clear your local scores, and the game now prompts you to confirm you wish to return to the main menu if you try and exit during a game. There are also a couple of minor bug fixes and performance improvements. You can download it at http://www.x-sight-interactive.net/games/x-wheel.php.
Kind regards,
Damien C.S. Pendleton,
Head of X-Sight Interactive.

-----