Honestly Charles, from what I've seen over the years, you might as
well have punched yourself in the face repeatedly for all the good
it'll do.  I've never known FS to do anything for the actual community
other than raise prices and remove features, and I doubt they'd bother
to care at this point.

It's good that you also sent it to microsoft - as bad as MS is, at
least they're not FS, and they might actually care.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com