Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am
looking for a temprery host for the fantasy rp mud my friend and I are working
on.  We each have the game enstalled, and used to be able to connect to each
other's machines, but then we both had wireless routers enstalled, and they
don't have port forwarding enabled, so now we're at the stage where we can each
work on the game, but not connect to the same server.  We're looking for a
temprery server which we can both connect too so we can start building and
creating more areas, mobs and storylines.

If anyone is interested in hosting the game could they please email me off
list.  It's no where near completion, but we need somewhere to try things out.

Many thanks, best wishes and happy easter to everyone.  From Lori.

Email: lori_dunca...@hotmail.com
Skype Lori.duncan5