They do offer some really nice backwards compatibility, but that's the largest point I can support. You can still go on their sight and get windows 3.1 and dos versions of jaws.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis Towne <s...@xirr.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 14:25:47 -0700
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator message - Inquiry From Popular Mechanics

Honestly Charles, from what I've seen over the years, you might as well have punched yourself in the face repeatedly for all the good it'll do. I've never known FS to do anything for the actual community other than raise prices and remove features, and I doubt they'd bother
to care at this point.

It's good that you also sent it to microsoft - as bad as MS is, at
least they're not FS, and they might actually care.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com