On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 06:28:51PM +0000, Guido Trotter wrote:
> We still need --running-mem: this is meant for ballooning without changing
> min and max, which are the only values we currently save.

Guid, can you confirm this is correct?

- we have min/max mem, which are config values
- we have oper_ram, which is the current running memory (between
  min/max)
- currently gnt-instance modify only allows changing min/max _in the
  config_
- we want to be able to modify min/max at runtime and also oper_ram at
  runtime

iustin