Comment #3 on issue 1188 by bpfo...@google.com: ganeti-mond in 2.15.2 appears to leak file descriptors
https://code.google.com/p/ganeti/issues/detail?id=1188

I tried to reproduce this on my 2.17 setup using Xen and DRBD, but couldn't. I'll continue looking at it, but out of interest could you tell me which collectors are enabled on your system? You can do this by running the following on the master wget -qO - http://127.0.0.1:1815/1/list/collectors | /etc/ganeti/share/fmtjson

For me, the only collectors that were enabled were drbd, inst-status-xen and diagnose.