Comment #4 on issue 1176 by hei...@gmail.com: DRBD 8.4 sync does got over 100 MB/s on 10 Gbit/s network
https://code.google.com/p/ganeti/issues/detail?id=1176

I just want to mention that we successfully used the command below to get full 10GBit/s sync speed on our cluster.

gnt-cluster modify -D drbd:resync-rate=614400,c-max-rate=0,c-min-rate=0,dynamic-resync=False,c-plan-ahead=0,disk-custom='--c-plan-ahead 0'

Important is the "disk-custom='--c-plan-ahead 0'" to disable the DRBD "dynamic resync controller" that is enabled by default since version 8.4.

Hope this helps someone with the same issue.....