On Fri, Oct 07, 2016 at 08:37:55PM +0100, 'Viktor Bachraty' via ganeti-devel
wrote:

> This is my try to make Xen migrations more robust. I'm not entirely sure if
> the approach is acceptable, but couldn't come up with a nicer solution within
> the current design/limitations.

Considering that we can't change the protocol within 2.16, this mostly LGTM. Do
you have any thoughts about how we might redesign instance (create, destroy,
start, stop, migrate) to be more resistant to races/failure in later releases
assuming we wanted to completely change the whole hypervisor API, both at the
RPC level and in the ganeti.hypervisor classes?

(Feel free to take to a separate discussion, if you think it belongs there.)

Cheers,
Brian.