On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 7:01 PM, Bernard Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Jesse:
>

>  On 3/14/08, Jesse Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  > That's a side-effect of different versions of RRDTool using different
>  >  fonts.  I mentioned this before:
>  >
>  >
> http://www.mail-archive.com/ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net/msg03447.html
>
>  Okay -- but this wasn't the case (at least for me) before the re-work
>  for the modular graph.php.  Can this be fixed?  FYI, I am using
>  RRDTool 1.2.23.

The various $fudge values were probably changed between now and then.
Fixing this for 1.2.23 will make the sizes "wrong" for 1.0.x.

We *could* try checking the version of rrdtool somehow, and act
accordingly.  Calling 'rrdtool --version' for each graph is probably a
bad idea, although we could possibly have a conf.php setting.

>  Also, In Cluster View, the host graphs are gone and I got the
>  following error in httpd.log:
>
>  ERROR: Problems reading database name

Can't help you there.  That looks like an rrdtool error, and I can't
reproduce the problem.  There's one mention of it on Google:
http://www.groundworkopensource.com/community/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1537

--
Jesse Becker
GPG Fingerprint -- BD00 7AA4 4483 AFCC 82D0 2720 0083 0931 9A2B 06A2