On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 5:51 PM, Bernard Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Instead of this change:
>

> http://ganglia.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ganglia/trunk/monitor-core/web/graph.php?r1=1205&r2=1204&pathrev=1205
>
>  Perhaps, we can enable this when debugging is on?  And perhaps further

That shouldn't have been committed.  Rather, it shouldn't have been
committed when uncommented.  I see that it's already been re-commented
though.

I agree that a sort of 'debug' mode would good.  There is some code to
handle it, but only in some cases, and not terribly consistently.

--
Jesse Becker
GPG Fingerprint -- BD00 7AA4 4483 AFCC 82D0 2720 0083 0931 9A2B 06A2