On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 07:41:24PM -0700, Bernard Li wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >  gmetad is generating invalid XML there, but since I can't reproduce it here
> >  has to be something in your configuration that is triggering that bug.
> >
> >  can you either instrument gmetad or the connection to it (through a network
> >  sniffer or proxy) so you can capture the XML to pinpoint where the problem
> > is?
>
> I have reason to believe that this is caused by the other bug I
> mentioned (see next mail), so I'll wait for you to fix it to confirm
> if these issues are related.

fixing the other easy is simple, so you can do it locally and confirm your
problem is therefore related or not.

  $ svn diff -c-1105 | patch -p0

in any case, the XML will be needed to figure out what the problem is.  the
instrumentation could be done in the PHP code too, by saving the output of the
connection to gmetad in ganglia.php line 331.

Carlo