I took a quick look at the patch, although I've not applied yet.

A few comments:

1)  the HSV_TO_RGB and get_col functions should, IMO, be moved out to
the functions.php file.
2)  Chart size is fixed to 400x300.  This should be based on the other
charts (either pie chart, or other plots, depending on placement).
3)  A few mostly minor coding inefficiencies (needless recalculation
of an array length inside a loop, for example), but nothing major.

I'll try out the patch tomorrow if I get a chance (tonight is out)

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 15:34, Bernard Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Brad Nicholes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> The patch looks good.  Now we just need somebody with a lot PHP web frontend
>> experience than me to review the patch and determine if it should be
>> committed to trunk.  Jesse, Bernard... I'll leave it up to you or anybody
>> else with commit rights looking from some code to review. :)
>
> I have reviewed the patch and updated the bugzilla entry.  Waiting for
> response right now.
>
> The sooner we can get this checked in, the better.  Otherwise other
> code changes may start to conflict with this patch.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bernard

Jesse Becker
GPG Fingerprint -- BD00 7AA4 4483 AFCC 82D0 2720 0083 0931 9A2B 06A2