So has anybody else given 3.1.3 a test run?

I have found some minor issues.

It looks like there are new configure options added in regards to
setuid and setgid:

  --enable-debug          turn on debugging output and compile options
  --enable-gexec          turn on gexec support (platform-specific)
  "--enable-setuid=USER  turn on setuid support (default setuid=nobody)"
  "--enable-setgid=GROUP  turn on setgid support (default setgid=daemon)"

There are 2 issues:

- extra quotation marks in the text
- --enable-setuid is OFF by default.  This is the opposite behaviour
from previous released versions

On top of that, our spec file has not been updated with this new
configure option and therefore the RPMs I posted do *not* setuid.

I'm not sure if we should consider this as show stopper, but a simple
fix would simply be to change the default configure option so that it
reflects the previous behaviour.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Cheers,

Bernard