Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 04:44:59PM +0000, Paul Sobey wrote:
>
>> I note from the Makefile Daniel posted:
>>
>> # Depends: some issues exist getting the Python support working on
>> Solaris,
>> # Ganglia's configure.in needs to be further enhanced for this to work
>>

> I think this is a CSW specific problem, as I had no problem getting
> python support compiled in Solaris 10u7 x86 using SUNWPython-devel, SUNWgcc,
> SUNWlexpt and compiled versions of confuse and apr.
>
>   $ PATH=$PATH:/usr/sfw/bin:/usr/ccs/bin
>   $ ./configure CC="gcc -std=gnu99" --prefix=/usr/local
> --with-libarp=/usr/local/apr/bin/apr-1-config --with-libconfuse=/usr/local
>   $ make
>
> Daniel, could you elaborate?

Although I have described the Python module in the CSW Makefile, it is
not something I have properly tested, I am still working through some
core agent problems (e.g. see the discussion on csw-maintainers about
building a 64 bit version of everything: I've noticed that when running
a 32 bit binary on some 64 bit machines with lot's of RAM, some kstat
calls lead to a seg fault)