I've reworked the solaris network metrics gathering a bit. I originally
did this against 3.1.7 to use pure kstat to enumerate network devices,
doing away with Get_ifi_info(), then looked at trunk and realized that was
already done.

However, we still didn't properly aggregate and 802.1 interfaces.

This patch I think is a bit of an improvement over the existing code. I'm
not sure if the check for 802.1q devices is really necessary if we also
check for link_up == 1.

At the very least, we still need to skip devices provided by the aggregate
module, or else we'll end up with stats that are scaled by 2.

I also folded extract_if_data() into update_if_data(). When looping over
the kstat chain, I'm not sure if a kstat_read failure should cause us to
exit the loop entirely, as that is per kstat I believe.

The patch against trunk:
http://www.bx.psu.edu/~phalenor/gmond_solaris_network_fixes.diff

This also fixes bugzilla #281

--andy