Hi,

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Jim Greene <jim.gre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> -Don't show any individual hosts, only the aggregate and the
> load/network/etc levels for the whole cluster

we did this on the main page for grids by adding one line of php that
excluded the bulk of our computing grid.

We also added a "regexp" parameter that you could pass in GET and
everybody used predefined view without ever hitting the main grid
page.

So for example you'd have http://ganglia.organization.tld/....
?g...x...&regexp=mysql.* which would only display all mysql servers.
Of course this means you rely on a naming rule that might not be true
for your environment.

> What are your thoughts on how we can accomplish this?

Probably best to look into the new frontend which is being built
exactly to address all this sort of limitations.

https://github.com/vvuksan/ganglia-misc/tree/master/ganglia-web

--
"Behind every great man there's a great backpack" - B.