Hi Paul,

Thanks for your feedback. That was the best solution I came up with too
so I've added this in and it seems to work well.

An added side-effect is that the file can also be used to troubleshoot if
you need to know exactly where the gmond is sending its metrics too without
having to run the agent in debug mode.

Regards,
Nick