I always figured that most of the time spent on rendering a Ganglia
page is due to the many calls to rrdtool to render the images.  I
don't know how much a PHP accelerator would help in that case.  That
said, I don't have any actual numbers or testing to back that up.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Chris Burroughs
<chris.burrou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not aware of anyone that has tried and published their results.
>
> Does eaccelerator improve both time and memory use, or make time/memory
> tradeoffs in favor of the cpu?  My largest server side gweb performance
> gripe is that I have needed to bump php.ini's memory_limit several
> times, currently at 512M.
>

> On 07/06/2013 10:11 AM, Nikhil wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if anyone has considered using any php accelerator for the
>>> ganglia web to improve the serving performance. I am not sure if the
>>> ganglia web code memory print is minimalistic, but I do tend to believe
>>> with the addition of php accelerator such as eaccelerator for apache + php
>>> ganglia web can improve upon results. I do want to know if any of others in
>>> the group has tried their hands at this and have been successful in doing
>>> so.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Nikhil

>> Build for Windows Store.