On 31/01/14 16:01, Vladimir Vuksan wrote:
> I would go with option a). I am fine with this approach.

OK, I'll sort it out over the next few days

> Another thing to consider is to have the packager download problematic
> JS files and download them directly of jquery.com. Daniel can that be
> done ?

That creates more work for the person making the package:

Essentially, the packager has to
a) download the tarball created from the tag in github
b) remove stuff
c) add stuff (unless it is available from other packages, like jquery)
d) create a new tarball

While some people do that for their packages, the extra effort involved
in doing this means there is less time to spend on other work that might
help improve this or other free software, so it is better to just come
up with a solution for the official ganglia-web tarballs to be compliant