Hi All,
I was working on nvidia GPU Gmond plugin module. After integrating the
plugin on a cluster node with 2 GPUs, it generated some static metrics on
host overview section and graph metrics as well.

However, while showing the metrics for each GPUs, its taking noticeable
space(checkout this screenshot:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16060416/GPU-Host_overview-Report.png )
. Also, I have came to learn that, its normal to have a node up to 16 GPUs,
which will take up a enormous amount of space on the webpage and effect the
usability of users significantly.

Thus, I was just wondering, if gweb does have some-kind of grouping
mechanism which might solve such issue or can we consider something like
that? Looking forward to hear your thoughts/suggestions.

Regards
Rana