Hello everyone,
I am working on enhancing the nvidia GPU plugin module. I have implemented
some functionality to catch certain *GPU events which occur on various
critical state changes* inside GPU.

Now, I am little confused about how the representation of events will be
really be helpful. For example, we might show number of events in a certain
timeframe. But that will not be of much information about what kind of
events occurred.

So, just wondering if anybody have any suggestion/idea about how this
representation would be meaningful.

Regards
Rana