What is your gmetad.conf. I suspect you have gmonds from the same cluster on separate data_source lines.

Vladimir

On 07/31/2014 07:21 PM, Mayank Gupta wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to move from gmetad to python-gmetad with keeping gmond and other components of Ganglia as is.

I am able to successfully install and run gmetad but when I try to use the plugins

rrd_plugin.py
rrd_summary_plugin.py

I get following error in the logs and my rrd files have all the values as NAN

INFO     Error updating rrd /ngs5/app/test/ganglia/rrds/it/metric.rrd - /ngs5/app/test/ganglia/rrds/it/metric.rrd  illegal attempt to update using time 1406847119 when last update time is 1406847119 (minimum one second step)

This is coming for all the metrics and for all the servers.

Please let me know if I am doing something real wrong.

Infragistics Professional
Build stunning WinForms apps today!