Just a reminder - this is tonight.  Please register:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ganglia-get-together-tickets-13774378537

so your name will be on the list given to the security man in the
lobby.  You will see the full address after inserting your details.

There is a BALUG meeting around the corner too and it is possible some
people will continue over there for a drink after the Ganglia meeting:

http://www.balug.org/#Meetings-upcoming

If anybody wants to start uploading packages to Debian and Ubuntu, one
of the first steps is to have your PGP key signed by an existing Debian
Developer, if you bring your key fingerprint and ID document I'll be
happy to sign it for you tonight.  It would be really good to have a
couple of other people able to upload ganglia and ganglia-web packages.