Hi, all:

I am new to the development of ganglia source code. I saw that ganglia
will release it's new versions through Sourceforge such as
ganglia-3.7.1. In this package, it will include some sub-projects such
as gmond, gmetad, etc.. As the source tree of ganglia is on
github.com/ganglia, I don't know how to match the source released from
sourceforge with the source tree on github. Or, in other words, how to
compile the "development code" out? Seems lots of the released files
can be found under ganglia/monitor-core, but how about the other
files? How they are maintained? Such as configure, the build dir.

Thanks,
-jack