Hi Guys,

My apologies if posting to this list is not appropriate but I did not
get anywhere on the other list so thought I would post here.  I am
running ganglia version 3.6.0-1 and the web version 3.6.2.  Looks like
if I use the predefined time tabs for "Last -
hour/2hr/4h/day/week/month/year/job" my stacked graph shows up just
fine.  However if I add a custom time range with the start time being
before the end time the stacked graph does not display and I get the
following in the apache error logs:

ERROR: start time: There should be number after '-'

The link to the broken image shows:

http://{ganglia-web}/stacked.php?m=load_one&c=rescomp&r=custom&st=1467142510&host_regex=

Looks like potentially the correct start time is not being generated
from the web ui and passed to rrdtool?  Am I missing something here?
Has anyone seen this issue and if so how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help with this!