*smacks head*

First time I delurk in a year and a half and I don't even read the original message. Sorry, gang...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Steven,
  Thanks for the response. It will not be practical to change the /etc/hosts
entry in a production environment. I am going to look at the gmond source code.
Any other pointers will be helpful.

Thanks,
Utsav Agarwal