The graph is showing you a value of roughly 10.5 million Kilobytes, which
matches what you sent via gmetric.  The label 'Kilobytes' is just text, and not
interpreted by ganglia in any way, so no unit conversion will be performed.

If you want the graph to be in gigabytes, do the division in your script prior
to calling gmetric.
  $ gmetric --conf=gmond.conf --name test_metric2 --value 10.57 --type float
--units Gigabytes

alex

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011