Hi guys,

I have very little understanding of python, but I've been trying to make a
python plugin for gmond. But it doesn't work.
I was hoping if someone could look at my code and tell me what is wrong?
I have it at https://gist.github.com/Raboo/01d4dd9bc125efd4f9c5

And my conifg looks like this
# cat /etc/ganglia/conf.d/at_metrics.pyconf
modules {
  module {
    name = "at_metrics"
    language = "python"
    enabled = "yes"
  }
}

collection_group {
  collect_every = 10
  time_threshold = 50
  metric {
    name_match = "Queues(.+)"
  }
}

Basically I want to catch every metric that at_metrics will produce. But I
started with Queues(.+) to catch everything that start with Queues. But
that didn't work..

When I start gmond it gives me the following messages..
# /usr/sbin/gmond --pid-file=/var/run/gmond.pid
loaded module: python_module
[PYTHON] No metric name given in module [at_metrics].

[PYTHON] No metric name given in module [at_metrics].

[PYTHON] No metric name given in module [at_metrics].

[PYTHON] No metric name given in module [at_metrics].

[PYTHON] No metric name given in module [at_metrics].

[PYTHON] No metric name given in module [at_metrics].

[PYTHON] No metric name given in module [at_metrics].

[PYTHON] No metric name given in module [at_metrics].

[PYTHON] No metric name given in module [at_metrics].

[PYTHON] No metric name given in module [at_metrics].

Unable to find any metric information for 'Queues(.+)'. Possible that a
module has not been loaded.