Hello Daniel,
> Do you have a Github acocunt and have you already published any open
> source code or patches for any projects?

Yes I have a Github account but I'm new to the Open Source community so I don't
have any work which I have done with respect to Open Source projects.

> Can you please advise about your experience with programming languages,
> e.g. which one is your strongest, second best, etc?

As I mentioned before, I, am a Post Graduate student at the Hyderabad Central
University, Hyderabad, currently working on Postgres internals, specifically
extending it's functionalities to come up with a more efficient sorting
technique. I also have a 2.5 year working experience with Python, being my
strongest language. I'm well versed with C too. In my Master's I've taken up
relevant courses such as Grid Computing, hence I'm well aware with Grids and
HPC.

Looking forward to hear from you
--Hitesh