OK. Then what does the “deaf” Gmond make with metrics to provide them to “mute”
Gmond? I guess - it sends them.
I our case “deaf” Gmond gets metrics from local HSFLOWD and doesn’t send them.
Why it doesn’t send them to “mute” Gmond? What’s the difference between it’s
own metrics and HSFLOWD metrics?
Did you see the content of HSWLOWD.auto ?
It says that Collector IP should be “localhost”. But it can’t be localhost
because collected metrics will be saved but not transmitted.

Thanks!
Sergey