Hi, I have installed jmxetric using the instructions located here
https://github.com/ganglia/jmxetric/blob/master/README
but the jmxetric stats are not showing up in the graphs on my ganglia
gmetad server.
General stats for the host below show up, but not the jmxetric stats.  Do I
need to add a json file in the graph.d directory to have them show up, or
modify the gmond.conf file on the local machine and a collection group?
Thanks!

Here is the jmxetric command that is running.  No errors appear in the
catalina.out log.
java
-javaagent:/tmp/jmxetric.jar=host="myhost",port="8649",config="jmxetric-master/etc/jmxetric.xml",wireformat31x="false",mode="unicast"
info.ganglia.jmxetric.JMXetricAgent