Hi I have jmxetric configured with tomcat and it is working properly except
that the jmxetric stats are not showing up on my gmetad ganglia-web
server.  Other basic stats show up on the gmetad server that are not
related to jmxetric.  I am running gmond on the local machine and gmeatd
ganglia-web on a different server.  I want gmond to send all data including
the jmxetric data to the gmetad ganglia-web server.

I have installed jmxetric using the instructions located here
https://github.com/ganglia/jmxetric/blob/master/README

Do I need to change my jmxetric.xml file?  Here is the config info.
<ganglia hostname="local_server" port="8649" mode="unicast"
wireformat31x="true" />

My catalina_opts string is set to:
export CATALINA_OPTS="$CATALINA_OPTS
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=/tmp/jmxetric-master/etc/logging.properties
-cp /tmp/gmetric4j.jar:/tmp/remotetea-oncrpc.jar:/tmp/jmxetric.jar
-javaagent:/tmp/jmxetric.jar=/tmp/jmxetric-master/etc/jmxetric.xml";

My gmond.conf file is set basically like this with multicast commented out
since I'm using unicast, and the rest of the file being the default setup.
host = web_server is the host name of the server running gmetad ganglia_web
which is where the data is being sent to.

globals {
  daemonize = yes
  setuid = yes
  user = nobody
  debug_level = 0
  max_udp_msg_len = 1472
  mute = no
  deaf = no
  allow_extra_data = yes
  host_dmax = 0 /*secs */
  cleanup_threshold = 300 /*secs */
  gexec = no
  send_metadata_interval = 60 /*secs */
}

udp_send_channel {
  host = web_server.com
  bind_hostname = yes # Highly recommended, soon to be default.
                       # This option tells gmond to use a source address
                       # that resolves to the machine's hostname.  Without
                       # this, the metrics may appear to come from any
                       # interface and the DNS names associated with
                       # those IPs will be used to create the RRDs.
 # mcast_join = 239.2.11.71
  port = 8649
  ttl = 1
}