Hi all,I'm using ganglia and hsflow to monitor my VMs running Ubuntu. The
problem is that I want to read memory_use in R from rrd files, but the only
files I see for memory metric are total, shared, cash and swap. Extracting csv
file from ganglia web page gets me memory_use metric. How I can calculate that?
it's not just a sum up of the cash, swap, buffer and is a bit different.