Dear friends,

I have configured Ganglia 3.7.2 to Monitor MongoDB cluster in virtual
Machine(Cent OS 7- minimal version)

I have used python plugin to extract Mongo Metrics[Source -
https://github.com/ganglia/gmond_python_modules/tree/master/mongodb]

I have created a user as ganglia in MongoDB to check server status for
authentication at MongoDB level.

Now in Ganglia Web, 23 Mongo metrics are displaying but Graph is blank
though there are activities happen in MongoDB like concurrent connections,
bulk inserts, etc.

Kindly assist me in resolving this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,