Heh...  that was another question.  At what point did they start to
leave?  Surely not after the first touchdown of the 4th quarter.



Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
Halo Realty, LLC
700 E. Main St.
Hendersonville TN 37075
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
office: 615-822-3509
fax: 615-822-7741
mobile: 615-972-4239

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kelly Tom
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 2:14 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: FW: [gatornews] Grading the Gators vs Alabama
(SEC Championship)


I'm with Scott.  Slightly more 'Bama fans to start, but when all that  
crimson bled away in the Fourth Qtr it revealed a lot of Gators mixed  
in with them too.  It was truly a monumental Florida victory.  I was  
sitting up high in the section next to where the Alabama sections  
started (at about the 50 yard line) and I thought our fans were more  
into the game.  It was a roller coaster for sure and kind of  
depressing after the Third Quarter until I saw Timmy T. go literally  
crashing into the special teams huddle to get them pumped.  Then he  
led that magnificent come back in the Fourth.  Wow!  What a game!  I  
hope the BCS CG is easier on our nerves.
Go Gators!


On Dec 10, 2008, at 2:34 PM, Scott Lucas wrote:

I would say it was about 45/55 in favor of them.  I
was sitting in the Florida side and a lot of crimson
had bled over into our sections.  Appeared to be
happening on the other side as well...


--- Oliver Barry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was wondering the fan ratio.  It seemed to be
> about equal from the
> sound on the TV.  So, I figured we were outnumbered.
> :-)
>
>
>
> Anyone else there?  Can we get a report?
>
>
>
>
>
> Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI
>
> Real Estate Broker
>
> Halo Realty, LLC
>
> 700 E. Main St.
>
> Hendersonville TN 37075
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> office: 615-822-3509
>
> fax: 615-822-7741
>
> mobile: 615-972-4239
>
>
>
>
>
> FANS:
>
> The were almost as many of the Florida faithful as
> the were Crimson Tide
> fans, and I thought we just as loud or louder, of
> course I am biased and
> I sat next to the Florida band.
>
> GRADE A
>
>
>
> FINAL THOUGHTS
>
>
>
> Tim Tebow's performance on Saturday night was worthy
> of a Heisman
> Trophy.  I doubt he wins his second but I think he
> should.  The Gators
> offensive line has lived up to the preseason hype.
> Nice to see David
> Nelson's contributions, he is coming on strong.
> This ones for the
> girls, who's cuter Tebow or Riley Cooper?  Guess we
> will find out
> January 8th who has the better Heisman Trophy
> winning quarterback and
> defense.  I look forward to the challenge.  Congrats
> and GO GATORS!
>
> OVERALL GRADE: A++
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Randy Platt
>
> The Armchair Quarterback
>
> Later GATORS, after while the rest!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (6.0.0.386)
> Database version: 5.11300
> http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor-antivirus/
>
<http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>






--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to