Again.GO TT!!!!!!
 
Gotta Love It !!!
GO GATORS !!!
mrgatorman
  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Gatornet Admin
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:00 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Blessing to you all while I am out of touch.
 
Congratulations! Tie the knot good and tight, Dad. These days, they have a
tendency to come untied. ;-)
 
Randy
 
----- Original Message ----- 
From: Jerry Belloit <mailto:[email protected]>  
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:16 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Blessing to you all while I am out of touch.
 
I will be out of touch for the next week +.  On Sunday I will board a cruise
ship to the islands.  When we port at the Grand Caymans, I will have the
honor of officiating over the wedding of my daughter.  It will be kind of
strange walking her down the aisle, presenting her to my wife (also a
pastor), then switching places to do the service.
 
Blessing on you all this joyous season,
 
Jerry
 
P.S.  While you are all praying for Tim in New York,  sneak a little prayer
in for my daughter and her nervous momma and daddy.
 
 
<BR
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.16/1843 - Release Date: 12/11/2008
8:36 AM

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to