Bless you and your family - hope you all have a great time. 
 
And hope you will be back by Jan 8 th :-) 
 
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gatortalk] Blessing to you all while I am out of touch.
From: Jerry Belloit <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, December 11, 2008 8:16 pm
To: [email protected]

I will be out of touch for the next week +.  On Sunday I will board a cruise ship to the islands.  When we port at the Grand Caymans, I will have the honor of officiating over the wedding of my daughter.  It will be kind of strange walking her down the aisle, presenting her to my wife (also a pastor), then switching places to do the service.

 

Blessing on you all this joyous season,

 

Jerry

 

P.S.  While you are all praying for Tim in New York,  sneak a little prayer in for my daughter and her nervous momma and daddy.

 

 



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to