Yeah.  Watch his wife and kids.

 

 

A. Leon Polhill

FlaNative1845

330 NW 45th Street

Gainesville, FL 32607

(352) 367-4642

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Oliver Barry
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 3:07 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] FW: [gatornews] [OrlSentinel] Florida Gators Coach
Urban Meyer continues to say Notre Dame is his dream job

 

 

Hmm.  sounds like he's ready to go.  I guess we'd better be ready.  



Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI

Real Estate Broker

Halo Realty, LLC

700 E. Main St.

Hendersonville TN 37075

[email protected]

office: 615-822-3509

fax: 615-822-7741

mobile: 615-972-4239

  _____  

Florida Gators Coach Urban Meyer continues to say Notre Dame is his dream
job Jeremy Fowler |Sentinel Staff Writer

December 12, 2008

This conversation might never die.

"It's just that time in my life - to be the head football coach of Notre
Dame, you're on a plane recruiting because you recruit San Diego as hard as
you recruit New York as hard as you recruit Florida, Texas, Ohio," Meyer
said on the radio. "It's a national recruiting base. I recruited there for
six years, and I spent every night in a hotel in an airport. I'm going to be
a good father first."







--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image001.gif>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>

Reply via email to