While I truly believe we played for the NC against Alabama, I'm guardedly 
optimistic about our chances against OK. 
There are so many variables, like taking off for 6 weeks before the game, etc.  
One hears all the hype about the other team and their fabulous skills and 
wonders how we could ever win.  If we listened long enough The Citadel even 
sounded like they were going to kill us.
All that said, in the end I think we'll win by over 12 points!
Oliver 

-----Original Message-----
From: Gatornet Admin <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 1:11 PM
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]:  Defense ready for challenge  
(Brockway)

I am, too. I remember going into the UGA game that I (along with several 
others) was saying the UGA offense was over-rated and that our defense would 
snuff them out.

Y-e-a-h... I guess that one was right on... Let's see if this one (OK) is also 
over-rated...

Randy

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: A. Leon Polhill 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 1:59 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Defense ready for challenge 
(Brockway)


  I'm hoping.



  Go Gators!





  A. Leon Polhill

  FlaNative1845

  330 NW 45th Street

  Gainesville, FL 32607

  (352) 367-4642



  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Gatornet Admin
  Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 1:53 PM
  To: GatorTalk
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Defense ready for challenge 
(Brockway)



  Can you spell "over-rated"?



    ----- Original Message ----- 

    From: Shane Ford 

    To: GatorNEWS 

    Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 12:23 PM

    Subject: [gatornews] [SUN]: Defense ready for challenge (Brockway)



    Defense ready for challenge

    By Kevin Brockway
    Gainesville Sun Staff writer

    Published: Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. 
    Last Modified: Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 12:04 a.m. 

     

    Florida will face one of the most prolific offenses in college football 
history when it meets Oklahoma on Jan. 8 in the BCS title game.

    ---------------------snip, snip----------------------





  




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image001.gif>>

Reply via email to