Randy,

If the spread is matched exactly, it's called a "push" and everyone  
wins regardless of who you picked.

Since Wake made that last minute touchdown though, a pick of Navy is a  
loss.

I picked Navy :(

Cathy

On Dec 20, 2008, at 1:53 PM, Gatornet Admin wrote:

> Ok, I have a question for all you addicted gamblers. ;-)
>
> Currently, Wake Forrest is beating Navy by 3 points (22-19). The  
> spread on this game is Wake by 3 points. If the game ended now, does  
> Wake "beat the spread"? It's basically a tie, right?
>
> In other words, I picked Navy on the "Bowl Pick 'em". Would I win or  
> lose?
>
> Randy
>
>
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to