From: consumerrelati...@cr.gatorade.com
[mailto:consumerrelati...@cr.gatorade.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 1:15 PM
Subject: RE: Gatorade Thirst Quencher , REF.# 026734562A

Tracy:

We're sorry you're disappointed with our change in packaging and appreciate
the opportunity to address your concerns. Your comments in this regard have
been shared with our marketing department for review.

We understand that change is difficult and sometimes confusing, but we're
still Gatorade, the company that asks: is It in you? Only now, rather than
focusing on the question, we're encouraging consumers like a coach might,
telling them to be tough, bring it, allow no excuses, and shine on. These
new expressions are replacing our former line extension names like Fierce,
for example, which is now Bring It.

We're beginning to re-define what it means to be an athlete and the way
people think about sports drinks through our bold new packaging. The goal is
to invite more consumers to see themselves in our brand, because whether
you're in it for the win, the thrill, or better health, The Gatorade Company
sees you as an athlete.

The most visible symbol of our new attitude is on our packaging, which
elevates the letter G as a new symbol for our brand. G represents the glory,
gutsiness, and greatness of the full spectrum of athletes; it's a badge of
pride that travels beyond traditional playing fields.

We value your loyalty to Gatorade, Tracy, and therefore, we've mailed a
complimentary coupon to you. It should arrive in the mail in about a week.
We truly hope that you'll continue to join us on our quest for G.

Jennifer
Gatorade Consumer Relations
Ref# 026734562A

Through water conservation efforts, Gatorade production plants used at least
150 million fewer gallons of water in 2008.

The campaign for calling Gatorade by "G" is silly and embarrassing. It is
difficult to believe a company would throw away all the equity built up in
the current name, Gatorade. Hard to say it any simpler or clearer than that.
EMAIL*MESSAGE*END

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us