I'm almost afraid to look.  LOL.

Hmm... OK.  I looked.  Now why in the world did you specifically want ME to see 
this video, Randy?  Hmmmm?

Poor kid... "Is this gonna be forEVER?"  :-)  I know that feeling.

Cee
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Gatornet Admin 
  To: GatorTalk 
  Cc: Lavonda (work) ; Frieda (home) 
  Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 4:40 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] WARNING! NON-GATOR VIDEO!


  This has to be one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. One of my "friends" 
posted it on Facebook, but I wanted all of you (ESPECIALLY Cee and Jay) to have 
the opportunity to see it also.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjMRydqBSJ4

  Randy



  

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to