Resist it, Cee! Resist it! Try and imagine something less frightening like 
select scenes from Jurassic Park or possibly even Poltergeist. :)

My personal favorite was imagining Captain Spade dancing to Popeye the Sailor 
Man. Oliver just vanished!

Randy

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Cecilia 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 1:31 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Hmmm...what do yo know...Kiffin's wife's a 
GatorAlumna...and John Reaves' daughter :-)


  LMAO... the imagery is frightening.

  Cee
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: [email protected] 
    To: [email protected] 
    Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:32 AM
    Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Hmmm...what do yo know...Kiffin's wife's a 
GatorAlumna...and John Reaves' daughter :-)


    I didn't have any trouble ordering mine. Although I found them to be a 
little tight. ;-)
    Oliver 
    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry



----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From: "Cecilia" 
    Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:55:53 -0400
    To: <[email protected]>
    Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Hmmm...what do yo know...Kiffin's wife's a Gator 
Alumna...and John Reaves' daughter :-)


    LOL!  Did they get some more in stock?  The last time I looked, they were 
sold out and overwhelmed by the response after those newspaper articles.

    Cee

      ----- Original Message ----- 
      From: A. Leon Polhill 
      To: [email protected] 
      Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 10:20 AM
      Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Hmmm...what do yo know...Kiffin's wife's a Gator 
Alumna...and John Reaves' daughter :-)


      I’m sending her some 'Tebows'.





      A. Leon Polhill

      FlaNative1845

      330 NW 45th Street

      Gainesville, FL 32607

      (352) 367-4642



      -----Original Message-----
      From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Cecilia
      Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 9:25 PM
      To: [email protected]
      Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Hmmm...what do yo know...Kiffin's wife's a Gator 
Alumna...and John Reaves' daughter :-)



      I think Layla and the kids are all lovely.  Notice she dressed her girls 
in orange and her son in blue stripes.  I think she's sending a subtle message 
there.  Or maybe she doesn't even realize that orange and blue are still her 
favorite colors.  I'm sure she has worn a lot of good ol' O&B in her lifetime, 
all things considered.  It must have broken her daddy's heart to hear her say, 
"I'm a Volunteer."  ::gasp::  Surely she meant that she volunteers with, say, 
the March of Dimes... or the Red Cross... or her favorite politicians' 
campaigns.  ;-)



      I hope they don't have to stay in TN too long... I'm pretty sure they 
won't.  



      Cee

        ----- Original Message ----- 

        From: [email protected] 

        To: [email protected] 

        Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 9:35 AM

        Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Hmmm...what do yo know...Kiffin's wife's a 
Gator Alumna...and John Reaves' daughter :-)



        Not only is Kiffin's wife gorgeous - she is a Gator, daughter of John 
Reaves and has a Tim Tebow poster.  



        Other than a year or two they spend at Tennesse (before Kiffin is 
fired) their kids will grow up great - if they hang with mom instead of dad.  





          -------- Original Message --------
          Subject: [gatortalk] Hmmm...what do yo know...Kiffin's wife's a Gator
          Alumna...and John Reaves' daughter :-)
          From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
          Date: Sun, May 10, 2009 9:15 am
          To: [email protected]

          I am sure many of you knew it too...

          http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2009/may/09/051009kiffin/

          Randy, if's up to you if you want to publish this to GatorNews.

          <BR




      

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image001.gif>>

Reply via email to