They're still too darned expensive!  We've been looking!

On May 17, 2009, at 8:37 PM, A. Leon Polhill wrote:

> And…the last I checked, we have houses for sale here.
>
>
> <image001.gif>A. Leon Polhill
> FlaNative1845
> 330 NW 45th Street
> Gainesville, FL 32607
> (352) 367-4642
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]  
> On Behalf Of Cecilia
> Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 4:03 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Hilton on 34th
>
> Wow.  I sure am glad my parents still live in Mecca!  :-)
>
> Cee
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Gatorrrrrr
> To: Gatortalk
> Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 3:34 PM
> Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Hilton on 34th
>
> Yea ill probably staying in Newberry off 75. When I called the  
> Hilton she said they accept reservations 52 WEEKS in advance.
>
> Woody
>
> On May 17, 2009, at 2:35 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I think that all the hotels sell rooms for the football games by  
>> yearly contracts.
>>
>> Last time I was there - I think it was a Holiday Inn out by the  
>> interstate I stayed at.
>>
>>
>>
>> -------- Original Message --------
>> Subject: [gatortalk] Hilton on 34th
>> From: Gatorrrrrr <[email protected]>
>> Date: Sun, May 17, 2009 8:11 am
>> To: Gatortalk <[email protected]>
>>
>>
>> > What do you gotta do to get a room in that hotel??? I try every  
>> year
>> > to reserve a room thtere and just tried for the ark game... Allll
>> > Hilton hotels are totally booked. (grumble)
>> >
>> > 35 days till Vegas.
>> >
>> > Woody
>>
>>
> <BR
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to