I LIKE IT!!! HET, DARLENE! IS IT TIME YET?? :)

Randy

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Oliver Barry 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 12:18 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today from Post & Herald


  Well, he’s right about Timmy.  I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but 
Tim’s great.  

  I watched the FSU game from his sophomore year the other night.  Tim throws a 
40 yard touchdown pass to Louis Murphy and hits him in the corner of the end 
zone just as his foot hits inside the line.  It was perfect! 

  He’ll have a great year this year too, second Heisman, third NC.  First round 
draft pick!

  The Gators will also go undefeated this year!  That’s my prediction. 

   

  Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

  Real Estate Broker

  Bob Parks Realty

  1517 Hunt Club Blvd

  Gallatin TN 37066

  Phone: 615-826-4040

  Fax: 615-822-2027

  Mobile: 615-972-4239

   

   


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of [email protected]
  Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:02 AM
  To: gatortalk googlegroups
  Subject: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] Today from Post & Herald

   

  Son is SOB and dad is DOB (dad of a bitch) and SU (suck up).  

   

  I can't wait till Sept 19.  That is when it is all decided.

   

   

   

    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: [gatornews] Today from Post & Herald
    From: "JunoGator" <[email protected]>
    Date: Tue, May 19, 2009 8:37 am
    To: <[email protected]>

    Monte Kiffin believes in Tim Tebow’s NFL potential
    by Ben Volin, PB Post

           
         
    Mel Kiper may not be a fan of Tim Tebow as an NFL quarterback prospect, but 
one of the most influential NFL defensive coordinators of the past two decades 
sure is.

    Monte Kiffin, the man mostly responsible for the emergence of the “Tampa 2″ 
defense across the NFL and the father of some guy named Lane Kiffin, addressed 
Tebow’s NFL potential among several other topics in a Q&A with Matt Hayes of 
The Sporting News.

    SN: Speaking of Tim Tebow, as a guy who did as much to define defense in 
the NFL as anyone the last decade, can Tebow play quarterback in the NFL?

    MK: Sure he can. He can do anything he wants; he’s too good. The thing I’ve 
noticed is he has really gotten better as a passer. I was hoping he wasn’t a 
good passer, to tell you the truth. He’s a lot better than people think. 

    Kiffin, now Florida’s rival as the defensive coordinator at Tennessee, also 
admitted he is impressed with Florida’s spread-option offense.

    SN: Rumor has it you’ve watched a ton of tape on Florida already. Is that 
true?

    MK: And they seem to get better every time I watch them. Look at that 
(grease) board. Do you see holes there? They must have their fastest guys with 
the smallest numbers. I can’t tell. To me, they’re all fast — even the 
offensive linemen. And that quarterback isn’t bad, either.

    Finally, a funny quote from Kiffin about hitting the recruiting trail this 
year for the first time since he was a head coach at North Carolina State in 
1982.

    MK: I got here on a Thursday, and Sunday night was first day we could go 
out. I went with Ed Orgeron to Memphis on my first trip. I’m thinking, “I’d 
like to visit with kids in the morning, get a run in during the late afternoon 
and then do home visits later that night.” My son said, “Dad, you’re not even 
going to be in Memphis in the afternoon, you’ll be in Atlanta.” I had no idea. 
We were in four states in one day. I felt like I had been recruiting for a 
week. That was Day 1. I said to myself, “Welcome to the new age of recruiting.” 
I just got into it and had a blast. 

     



    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus 
signature database 4086 (20090519) __________

    The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

    http://www.eset.com





  

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to