The SEC has deals with CBS and ESPN.  We are the greatest conference and
deserve it!!

 

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd

Gallatin TN 37066

Phone: 615-826-4040

Fax: 615-822-2027

Mobile: 615-972-4239

 

 

  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 6:32 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: FW: [gatornews] [CBSSports.com] CBS Sports, SEC
embark on 15-year historic deal

 

Me too...but I sent it anyway!

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 7:23 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

I thought the SEC had a deal with ESPN.  What rock have I been hiding under?

Fran

 


CBS Sports, SEC embark on 15-year historic deal


June 2, 2009

 

 

 

 





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to