Am I getting old and senile - like some of the members on this list - don't worry Randy - I won't name them - or did we not just discuss a new gator club in Iowa?

If so, can't the poster go to the google groups website and dig through old messages ?

I was thinking Fran started that discussion?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gatortalk] New group
From: Cheryl <ccad...@msn.com>
Date: Fri, July 31, 2009 7:09 am
To: GatorTalk <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

Hi all ~

I'm looking to start a Gator club in Des Moines, IA. I've not been
able to locate one as of yet, so I don't know if one already exists or
not, and I'd like to find out if there's an interest here.

Feedback?

1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us