From: "A. Leon Polhill " <lpolh...@bellsouth.net>

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:09:25
To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] [SUN]:   FYI (Spurrier & USC)  --
 Spurrier jazzed about Gamecock changes

Wow!  I'm looking forward to the new season under Coach Spurrier.

Seriously!  Paula and I are now season ticket holders at South Carolina.50
yard liners.can you believe?  They only cost me $450 a seat.  Unbelievable
bargain!

I couldn't get individual Florida game tickets from UF, so took another
route.  I'll be able to sell the single game tickets out of this package,
other than for Florida game of course, for a net profit on the deal and two
good seats for the game.  What a country!

Go Gators!

A. Leon Polhill

FlaNative1845

330 NW 45th Street