Sorry to hear that.

Which reminded me - who was that preacher - early 1980s - that was out on UF plaza / mall had a woman with him and everytime he mentioned hell or fire - everyone lit up their lighters?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gatortalk] Reverend Ike
From: "Oliver Barry" <oli...@bobparks.com>
Date: Fri, July 31, 2009 11:47 am
To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

Reverend Ike has died.
How is this Gator related you ask?
I used to listen to him on the way home from Gainesville to Jacksonville in the 70s.  It was all I could find at 9 at night most times.
He was pretty exciting.  Preached that wealth was a part of being Christian.
I just heard it last night on NPR.  Just a memory of my time at UF.  J

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI
Real Estate Broker
Bob Parks Realty
1517 Hunt Club Blvd
Gallatin TN 37066
Phone: 615-826-4040
Fax: 615-822-2027
Mobile: 615-972-4239

1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us